Support the KimmelThe Kimmel Center ensures the vitality of the arts by offering education programs, providing a home to eight resident companies, and presenting diverse and exciting programming.
Every gift truly makes a difference. Earned revenue covers 80% of The Kimmel Centerís annual operating budget – help support The Kimmel Center today!
All patrons who make a contribution at any level to the Kimmel Center will receive Advance Purchase Opportunities on select Kimmel Center Presents and Broadway Philadelphia performances.
The Benefits of Membership
Join us! Become a Kimmel Center member for as little as $75 to receive ticket discounts, invitations to member-only events, and MORE.
Bronze Member: Gifts of $75 - $99 100% tax deductible
- 10% discount on select Kimmel Center Presents events and 10% discounts on select Broadway Philadelphia performances with Promo Code KCMEM1314.*
> Broadway Philadelphia events
Look for the Member Discount notice on eligible events in the calendar. Tickets are available online using the links above, in person at the Kimmel Center Box Office, open daily from 10am - 6pm, or by calling 215-893-1999 daily from 9am - 8pm.
- Access to the Member Services Hotline at 215-790-5321 for assistance in planning your Kimmel Center visits.
- Invitation to a Member Appreciation Event. Members receive two free tickets to join the festivities which include special activities and opportunities for members and their families.
- Discounts and special offers from neighborhood restaurants and shops. Click here for the complete Kimmel Card listing.
Silver Member: Gifts of $100 - $499 100% tax deductible
All Bronze-level benefits plus:
- Email notification of Extraordinary Extras for last-minute ticket offers and discounts.
Gold Member: Gifts of $500 - $999 All but $76 tax deductible
All Silver-level benefits plus:
- Two complimentary tickets to any Organ Series concert. Call 215-790-5321 to redeem.
- Invitations to chef tastings, wine and cheese receptions, Broadway Philadelphia cast parties and other pre- and post-performance hospitality events.
- Academy Gold, Broadway Philadelphia Subscriber VIP Experience
- The opportunity to add the name of a friend or loved one to one of the glass panels that line the tiers at the Kimmel Center.
Platinum Member: Gifts of $1,000 - $2,499 All but $96 tax deductible
All Gold-level benefits plus:
- Listing in all Showcase program books.
- Access to the Donor Concierge for assistance with purchasing tickets, ticket exchanges, dinner reservations, and other hospitality needs.
- Invitations to special events including donor receptions, artist meet and greets, and more.
For more information, or to make a contribution, call 215-790-5321 or
- Founders Circle: Support the Kimmel Center and enjoy the ultimate performance-going experience.
- What your gift supports
*The following events are not eligible for the 10% member discount: Mike Birbiglia; Ignat Solzhenitsyn, piano; Christian Tetzlaff, violin & Lars Vogt, piano; Boz Scaggs; John Legend; 8 Stops; and Tori Amos. The 10% member discount is not valid on premium parquet seats for Broadway Philadelphia performances. No discounts available for Book of Mormon.
All above discounts are subject to change or termination without notice. Tickets are subject to availability. Fees apply. Discounts are not applicable to prior sales. ALL SALES ARE FINAL. NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES.