Support the KimmelThe Kimmel Center ensures the vitality of the arts by offering education programs, providing a home to eight resident companies, and presenting diverse and exciting programming.
Every gift truly makes a difference. Earned revenue covers 80% of The Kimmel Centerís annual operating budget – help support The Kimmel Center today!
All Kimmel Center Members are invited to our open House on September 12:
Access the exclusive VIP Lounge in Bar Volver from noon until 3pm - sneak peak our upcoming season, enjoy free cocktails and small bites by Chef Jose Garces, accompanied by a live jazz ensemble.
The Benefits of Membership
Join us! Become a Kimmel Center member for as little as $75 to receive ticket discounts, invitations to member-only events, and MORE.
Bronze Member: Gifts of $75 - $99 100% tax deductible
- 10% discount on select Kimmel Center Presents events and 10% discounts on select Broadway Philadelphia performances with Promo Code KCMEM1516.*
> Broadway Philadelphia events
Look for the Member Discount notice on eligible events in the calendar. Tickets are available online using the links above, in person at the Kimmel Center Box Office, open daily from 10am - 6pm, or by calling 215-893-1999 daily from 9am - 8pm.
- Access to the Member Services Hotline at 215-790-5321 for assistance in planning your Kimmel Center visits.
- Invitation to a Member Appreciation Event. Members receive two free tickets to join the festivities which include special activities and opportunities for members and their families.
- Discounts and special offers from neighborhood restaurants and shops. Click here for the complete Kimmel Card listing.
Silver Member: Gifts of $100 - $499 100% tax deductible
All Bronze-level benefits plus:
- Email notification of Extraordinary Extras for last-minute ticket offers and discounts.
Gold Member: Gifts of $500 - $999 All but $76 tax deductible
All Silver-level benefits plus:
- Two complimentary tickets to any Organ Series concert. Call 215-790-5321 to redeem.
- Invitations to chef tastings, wine and cheese receptions, Broadway Philadelphia cast parties and other pre- and post-performance hospitality events.
- Academy Gold, Broadway Philadelphia Subscriber VIP Experience
- The opportunity to add the name of a friend or loved one to one of the glass panels that line the tiers at the Kimmel Center.
Platinum Member: Gifts of $1,000 - $2,499 All but $96 tax deductible
All Gold-level benefits plus:
- Listing in all Showcase program books.
- Access to the Donor Concierge for assistance with purchasing tickets, ticket exchanges, dinner reservations, and other hospitality needs.
- Invitations to special events including donor receptions, artist meet and greets, and more.
For more information, or to make a contribution, call 215-790-5321 or
- Founders Circle: Support the Kimmel Center and enjoy the ultimate performance-going experience.
- What your gift supports
*Member discount is not valid on VIP or Premium seating levels for select shows.
**The following events are not eligible for the 10% member discount: Chris Cornell, Mark Knopfler, Jethro Tull, and So You Think You Can Dance.
***Member discount valid on all seats for Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Sunday evening performances. There is no discount on Saturday evening, Saturday matinee, or Sunday matinee performances. No discounts available for THE BOOK OF MORMON and BEAUTIFUL: THE CAROLE KING MUSICAL.
All above discounts are subject to change or termination without notice. Tickets are subject to availability. Fees apply. Discounts are not applicable to prior sales. ALL SALES ARE FINAL. NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES.