Founders CircleFounders Circle: $2,500 and more
Founders Circle members are part of a distinguished group of leadership donors who receive elite opportunities and privileges. Each of these benefits is designed to enhance your experience of the Kimmel Center and deepen your relationship with the arts.
$2,500 Partner $2,098 tax-deductible
Included at this level are the following:
- Exclusive access to the Founders Club before and during intermission at all Kimmel Center Presents performances. The club features a private coat check and restroom facility, and a cash bar with light refreshments and snacks.
- Invitations to complimentary intermission receptions held during our most popular Kimmel Center Presents events during the season.
- Exclusive invitation to the Annual Founders Circle Celebration, which includes cocktails, dinner, a Kimmel Center Presents performance, and a post-show dessert reception.
All Partner benefits, plus:
- Invitations to VIP Meet & Greets as well as pre- and post-performance dinners and backstage receptions throughout the season.
All Benefactor benefits, plus:
- An opportunity to name a Kimmel Center Presents concert in tribute to any individual.*
- Complimentary parking in the Kimmel Center garage for Kimmel Center Presents performances.
- Exclusive invitations to post-concert dinners with visiting artists.
- The opportunity to have a seat plaque put on a seat in the Perelman Theater.
All Artists Circle benefits plus:
- The opportunity to have a plaque put on a seat in Verizon Hall.
All Leadership Circle benefits, plus:
- Use of the Founders Club for a private reception.*
All Presidents Circle benefits, plus:
An individually tailored benefits package created specifically for you and your interests, which includes complimentary parking in the Kimmel Center garage. There are many opportunities to enjoy the benefits and privileges that come from being such a dedicated supporter of the Kimmel Center and our effort to present the highest quality of programming to the city, our region, and the world.
For more information, or to make a pledge, call 215-790-5321 or