Careers in the Arts Program
Department: Department of Education
Reports to: Education Program Associate
The education intern will work closely with the Education Program Associate for 10-15 hours a week to assist and implement educational programs, activities and initiatives. This is an unpaid internship opportunity.
- Assist with coordinating the Education Department’s summer programs and initiatives for students, ages 14-18.
- Perform a variety of general office administration including data entry, scheduling, word processing, answering phones, etc.
- Assist with researching of special projects and gathering data information.
- Perform daily activities of the educational program.
- Support administrative efforts including faxing, copying, filing, and collating and mass mailing
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Outstanding written and communication skills.
- Detail-oriented, team player with the ability to multitask.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- All applicants should be 18 or older or be enrolled in college.
This is an unpaid internship opportunity.
To apply for this position, send your resume to Kimmel Center Human Resources:
Kimmel Center, Inc.
1500 Walnut Street, 17th Floor
Philadelphia, PA 19102