Careers in the Arts Program
Human Resources Internship
Department: Human Resources
Reports to: Human Resources Coordinator
Status: Unpaid internship
The Human Resources Intern is responsible for assisting in all aspects of the Human Resources function at Kimmel Center, Inc. which includes posting new job descriptions, coordinating interviews and performing reference checks.
- Assist in recruiting by updating and posting job descriptions on career websites.
- Coordinate interviews and update Interviewer’s calendar in Microsoft Outlook.
- Facilitate the internship program.
- Perform reference checks.
- Assist with Benefits Administration.
- Maintain Human Resources files.
- Office administration.
- Provide administrative support for Human Resources projects as needed.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects.
- Effective time management skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to handle information in a confidential, objective and professional manner.
To apply for this position, send your cover letter and resume to Kimmel Center Human Resources:
Kimmel Center, Inc.
1500 Walnut Street, 17th Floor
Philadelphia, PA 19102