Careers in the Arts Program
Graphic Design Intern
Department: Sales & Marketing
Reports to: Graphic Designers
The Graphic Design intern will work closely with the creative staff and be introduced to the many facets of designing creative materials for the performing arts programs. Focusing on learning: build fluency in the Adobe creative programs, create marketable print and digital materials, and learn about the role of design in marketing. Interns will be given the responsibilities of supporting (including but not limited to) the advertising, promotions, and creative sector of the Kimmel Center.
- Design digtial and print ads (flyers, inserts, 3sheets, emails, etc.)
- Track their projects and consistently communicate progress to creative staff
- Perform other duties as required by the Marketing Team
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator)
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Extremely detail-oriented team player with the ability to multitask
- Knowledge of HTML helpful, but not required
This is an unpaid internship opportunity.
To apply for this position, send your resume to Kimmel Center Human Resources:
Kimmel Center, Inc.
1500 Walnut Street, 17th Floor
Philadelphia, PA 19102