Patron Services Associate
Department: Ticket Philadelphia
Reports to: Patron Services Manager
Status: Non-exempt, Part-time
The Patron Services Associate is responsible for providing superlative customer service to the patrons of all Ticket Philadelphia clients by adhering to the Ticket Philadelphia Standards of Excellence.
- Responsible for accurately accepting subscription orders by telephone and processing ticket exchanges and subscription ticket donations as needed.
- Responsible for accurately processing exact subscription renewals and new subscription orders arriving by mail, telephone, fax, internet and telemarketing.
- Actively up-sell additional offers such as parking, shipping and dinners.
- Provide timely response to patron requests for information received by mail, phone and email, as well as, assisting in preparation of mailings and other communications with patrons.
- Create Customer Service Issue records for all patron compliments, complaints or out of the ordinary situations or comments.
- Assist in preparation of mailings and other communications with patrons.
- Disseminate information regarding various arts organizations and venues.
- Align customer service within the standards of KCI practices
- Participate in other duties/tasks as requested by Management.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- One (1) year of customer service experience working in a retail, call center, or performing arts environment.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Must be available to work evenings and weekends.
- Ability to interact with people from diverse backgrounds
- Ability to deliver superior customer service
- Strong communication skills
- Computer literacy
- Visible leadership skills and a desire to advance in the organization.
Environment, Physical demands and other conditions:
- Some nights and weekends
- Basic office environment
To apply for this position, send your cover letter and resume to Kimmel Center Human Resources:
Kimmel Center, Inc.
1500 Walnut Street, 17th Floor
Philadelphia, PA 19102