Patron Services Associate
Department: Ticket Philadelphia
Reports to: Patron Services Manager
Status: Non-exempt, Part-time
The Patron Services Associate is responsible for providing superlative customer service to the patrons of all Ticket Philadelphia clients by adhering to the Ticket Philadelphia Standards of Excellence.
- Responsible for accurately accepting subscription orders by telephone and processing ticket exchanges and subscription ticket donations as needed.
- Responsible for accurately processing exact subscription renewals and new subscription orders arriving by mail, telephone, fax, internet and telemarketing.
- Actively up-sell additional offers such as parking, shipping and dinners.
- Provide timely response to patron requests for information received by mail, phone and email, as well as, assisting in preparation of mailings and other communications with patrons.
- Create Customer Service Issue records for all patron compliments, complaints or out of the ordinary situations or comments.
- Assist in preparation of mailings and other communications with patrons.
- Disseminate information regarding various arts organizations and venues.
- Align customer service within the standards of KCI practices
- Participate in other duties/tasks as requested by Management.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- One (1) year of customer service experience working in a retail, call center, or performing arts environment.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Must be available to work evenings and weekends.
- Ability to interact with people from diverse backgrounds
- Ability to deliver superior customer service
- Strong communication skills
- Computer literacy
- Visible leadership skills and a desire to advance in the organization.
Environment, Physical demands and other conditions:
- Some nights and weekends
- Basic office environment
The diversity of our region is our strength and KCI is dedicated to creating a diverse and inclusive cultural campus that reflects our commitment to an environment where everyone feels welcome and valued onstage and off. Applications from female and minority candidates are highly encouraged.
To apply for this position, send your cover letter and resume to Kimmel Center Human Resources:
Kimmel Center, Inc.
1500 Walnut Street, 17th Floor
Philadelphia, PA 19102