Programmatic Marketing Associate
Department: Sales & Marketing
Reports To: Director of Program Marketing
FLSA Status: Non-exempt/Full-time
The Programmatic Marketing Associate is responsible for a variety of tasks including project coordination, providing administrative support to a dynamic and highly motivated marketing department, with particular focus to support the efforts of the Programmatic Marketing team, and to assist in meeting sales goals and objectives. The Programmatic Marketing Associate will also assist and support with audience development initiatives through implementation of strategic patron growth plans. Through identification of existing and potential audiences, the associate along with the marketing team will develop long lasting relationships through research, communication, and relationship management. A high degree of organization, project management, coordination, collaboration, follow through with tasks, and customer focus is required to carry out the responsibilities of this position.
- Assist with implementation of creation and execution of marketing plans
- Review, enhance, and carry out previously established marketing plans
- Interface with press agent, partners, and co-presenters to determine on sale times and ensure accuracy of event data prior to and after onsale
- Strategic composition and execution of campaign timelines. Ensure, with the support of Programmatic team members, that marketing settlements for series and events are submitted accurately and in a timely manner
- Provide marketing insights using tools available including: Tessitura, RMA, Google analytics, metrics, etc.
- Work with marketing team members to reach ticketing sales goals
- Coordinate data collection of patron information. Tag and organize communication.
- Submit data requests to IT department
- Implement dynamic pricing strategies and complementary ticket initiatives
- Represent the Center at networking and community events
- Coordinate, staff, and interface with the general public as a brand ambassador for the Kimmel Center
- Assist with producing surveys and aggregating survey data
- Assist at select press and promotional events
- Liaise with Ticket Philadelphia on discounts, reporting needs, complimentary tickets, etc.
- Work with contracted graphic designer to create marketing materials
- Review, edit, and approve design to ensure quality adherence to Kimmel brand standards
- Perform other duties as directed
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Ability to think strategically and react quickly to changing marketplace
- Knowledge of live entertainment marketing
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Superb interpersonal skills
- Extremely organized, great attention to detail, and excellent follow-through skills
- Administrative ability
- Knowledge of project management software, database and list management tools. Advanced knowledge of Excel, graphs and PowerPoint are pluses.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing and/or performing arts discipline
- 1-2 years of marketing experience, demonstrating increasing level of responsibility
- Ability to work with complex budgets
- Fast paced technology-driven environment with proficiency in Microsoft Office products
- Multi-cultural familiarity
Environment, Physical Demands, and Other Conditions:
- While performing the duties of this position, the employee is frequently required to stop, reach, stand, walk, lift, pull, push, grasp, communicate, and use repetitive motions
- While performing the duties of this position, the employee may frequently lift and or move 25-40 pounds of materials
- The position requires the individual to meet multiple demands from multiple people and interact with the public and other staff
- Some nights and weekends
To apply for this position, send your cover letter and resume to Kimmel Center Human Resources:
Kimmel Center, Inc.
1500 Walnut Street, 17th Floor
Philadelphia, PA 19102