Education Program Coordinator
Reports to: Director Education
The primary responsibility of the Education Program Coordinator (EPC) is to develop and facilitate education programs for the Kimmel Center, specifically One Musical Philadelphia, Musicals for Middle Schools, Middle School Musical Theater Festival, ShowStoppers AllStars and ShowStoppers Summer Camp.
The EPC working closely with the Director of Education (DOE) and working collaboratively with education staff, will carry out tasks necessary to develop, implement, administer, track, report, document, monitor and promote educational programs and departmental initiatives.
- Work collaboratively with all Education Department Staff.
- Serves as a team member who supports all education activities as well as other relevant duties as requested by the DOE.
- Align customer service within the standards of KCI.
- Other duties as assigned by the DOE
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Arts, Education or related area
- 3-years of experience as an Arts Education Administrator
- Professional Experience in the Arts and/or Education
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of professional practices in Musical Theater
- Experience working with schools, developing lesson plans and classroom management
- Proficient in MS Office including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Good organizational skills & attention to details
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
To apply for this position, send your cover letter and resume to Kimmel Center Human Resources:
Kimmel Center, Inc.
1500 Walnut Street, 17th Floor
Philadelphia, PA 19102