As the Kimmel Center for the Performing Arts kicks off the 2013 Philadelphia International Festival of the Arts (PIFA), the Marketing Team is looking for an enthusiastic Social Media Intern to assist the Marketing and Communications Specialist. PIFA (Mar 28 – Apr 27) is a city-wide arts festival complete with 51 cultural partners, dozens of unique performances, daily free performances, and a grand finale street fair.
- Social Media coverage of selected PIFA events
- Assist with grassroots marketing campaigns
- Assist with promotional and social media special events
- Content generation
- Coordinating with partner organizations
- Social Media experience required (Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest)
- College students or recent graduates
- Writing or blogging experience required
- No technical web building skills required
- Excellent communication skills
- Extremely detail oriented team player with the ability to multitask
- Strong organizational skills
The position is from 15 Feb – 15 May, minimum 20 hours per week. This is an unpaid internship opportunity.
To apply, please send writing sample and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Department: Sales & Marketing
Reports to: Marketing and Communications Specialist
Status: Unpaid Internship