FREE seminar. Learn from the Experts. Network with the music industry.
From leveraging networking connections to developing and managing skillsets directly related to the music industry, The Business of Making Music is a panelists series focusing on engaging professionally-oriented students and graduates who are pursuing a career in the music business.
Each exclusive engagement features an artist and professional experts covering topics ranging from the industry basics to contracts, intellectual property, economics, and more!
- Intimate-setting, panel Q&A featuring industry artists, music professionals, and business experts
- Network with local artists and professionals
- Free registration and admission
Let us know what topics you would like to see us cover in the future!
Email your ideas to email@example.com
Join the conversation on twitter #KimmelMusicBusiness
Presented in partnership with The Recording Academy®, Philadelphia Chapter
Sponsors: THANK YOU!
Education programs at the Kimmel Center for the Performing Arts are generously sponsored by:
- Amerihealth Caritas
- Bank of America
- Connelly Foundation
- Dolfinger-McMahon Foundation
- Doran Family Foundation
- Elliott-Lewis Corporation
- Enon Tabernacle Baptist Church
- Health Partners Plans
- David and Patricia Holveck
- Johnson and Johnson
- Lincoln Financial Foundation
- Christian R. and Mary F. Lindback Foundation
- Lomax Family Foundation
- M & T Bank
- Origlio Beverage
- Philadelphia Indemnity Insurance Company
- PNC Foundation
- Thomas Skelton Harrison Foundation
- Universal Health Services, Inc.
- Wells Fargo