1. Experience a new kind of jam session.
Recommendation: Check out Sittin’ In!
2. Travel more!
Recommendation: Head to Ireland (if only in your mind) with The Chieftains
3. Go ahead and indulge!
Recommendation: We hear The Very Hungry Caterpillar likes apples and ice cream and cheese and…
4. Go to the movies more!
Recommendation: Start with classics like Metropolis (featuring LIVE music!)
5. Be a good neighbor. Would you be mine?
Recommendation: Daniel Tiger’s Neighborhood shares the warm-and-fuzzies of Mr. Rogers’ with a new generation.
6. Be a positive example for the younger generation.
Recommendation: Bring your favorite toddler to Grow Up Great - free every month.
7. Appreciate those oldies but goodies.
Recommendation: Let the Geator with the Heater take you back…
8. If you could talk to the animals…
Recommendation: Wild Kratts Live will take you on quite the animal adventure!
9. Focus more on family.
Recommendation: Joseph had 11 brothers… see how that turned out!
10. Decide to tell the truth more.
Recommendation: And hear the truth from others - like at PostSecret