“The Kimmel Center is a source of tremendous pride for Philadelphia, and Stradley Ronon is honored to partner with such an extraordinary cultural institution.”
– Julia M. Rafferty, Esq., Stradley Ronon Stevens & Young, Chair of the Kimmel Center Corporate Council
At the heart of the Kimmel Center for the Performing Arts are the performances. Your corporation can partner with us to provide residents and visitors of the Greater Philadelphia region an opportunity to experience the rich culture of the performing arts. Even if every seat is filled, corporate support is necessary to fully fund our programs.
Corporate Sponsorship offers a wide assortment of benefits which are customizable at varying levels. Benefits can include
- Digital and Web Presence
- Promotional Materials
- VIP Access and Client Entertaining
- Tickets to Kimmel Center Presents and Broadway Philadelphia Performances
KIMMEL CENTER CORPORATE SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES
- Sponsoring company is recognized for an entire season as the sponsor of the Kimmel Center’s schedule of performances for a nine-month period from September through June. The season includes all Kimmel Center Presents and Broadway performances.
$500,000 AND ABOVE
SERIES SEASON SPONSORSHIP
- Sponsoring company is recognized for an entire series of performances within a season. A company may be the series sponsor of all of our Broadway productions or select from a variety of Kimmel Center presents performances planned for a season.
$75,000 - $499,000
PRODUCTION SEASON SPONSORSHIP
- Sponsoring company is recognized for a production presented by the Kimmel Center (Broadway, Kimmel Center Presents, or Kimmel Center Co-production).
$100,000 - $200,000
- Sponsoring company is recognized for a performance presented by the Kimmel Center (Broadway, Kimmel Center Presents, or Kimmel Center Co-production).
$25,000 - $50,000
- Sponsoring company is recognized for presenting a particular artist within a scheduled performance or series of performances.
$25,000 - $200,000
CORPORATE CAST MEMBERSHIPS
- Annual corporate membership that supports all Kimmel Center operations.
$10,000 - $15,000