Founders Circle: $2,500 and more
Founders Circle members are part of a distinguished group of leadership donors who receive elite opportunities and privileges. Each of these benefits is designed to enhance your experience of the Kimmel Center and deepen your relationship with the arts.
BECOME A FOUNDERS CIRCLE MEMBER NOW
$2,500 PARTNER ($1,940 tax deductible)
Included at this level are the following:
- Exclusive access to the Founders Club before and during intermission at select Kimmel Center Presents performances held in Verizon Hall. The club features a private restroom facility and complimentary wine and beer with light refreshments
- Early access to prime seating and VIP receptions hosted by the Kimmel Center President and Special Guests
- Invitation to the Annual Founders Circle Celebration Evening which includes a reception, dinner, and a Kimmel Center Presents performance
- Donor Recognition in Showcase
- Exclusive access to a VIP concierge phone number to place ticket orders, ticket exchanges, dinner reservations at Bar Volver, and other hospitality needs
$5,000 BENEFACTOR ($4,390 tax deductible)
All Partner benefits, plus:
- Invitations to VIP Meet and Greets as well as pre and post-performance events throughout the season
$10,000 ARTISTS CIRCLE ($9,347 tax deductible)
All Benefactor benefits, plus:
- Annual Lunch with the President and CEO
- Complimentary parking in the Kimmel Center Garage for three Kimmel Center Presents Performances arranged through the concierge line
$25,000 PRESIDENTS CIRCLE ($23,147 tax deductible)
All Artists Circle benefits plus:
- Access to the Founders Club facilities for a private reception (Rental Fee waived, Food and beverage additional).
- Special complimentary invitation for you and a guest to sit in the President's Box in Verizon Hall or the Academy of Music for a select performance (Subject to availability)
For more information, or to make a pledge, call 215-790-5321 or send us a message online.