RENEW YOUR MEMBERSHIP OR BECOME A NEW MEMBER NOW!
The Kimmel Center ensures the vitality of the arts by offering education programs, providing a home to eight resident companies, and presenting diverse and exciting programming.
Every gift truly makes a difference. Earned revenue covers 80% of The Kimmel Center’s annual operating budget – help support The Kimmel Center today!
The Benefits of Membership
Join us! Become a Kimmel Center member for as little as $75 to receive ticket discounts, invitations to member-only events, and MORE.
Bronze Member: Gifts of $75 - $99 (100% tax deductible)
- 10% discount on select Kimmel Center Presents events and 10% discounts on select Broadway Philadelphia performances with Promo code MEM1718*
- Advance purchase opportunities. Member pre-sales give access to the best seats all season
*Tickets are available online using the links above, in person at the Kimmel Center Box Office, open daily from 10am - 6pm, or by calling 215-893-1999 daily from 9am - 8pm.
- Access to the Member Services Hotline at 215-790-5321 for assistance in planning your Kimmel Center visits
- Member Appreciation Events - Members receive notice to join the festivities which include special activities and opportunities for members and their families
Silver Member: Gifts of $100 - $499 (100% tax deductible)
All Bronze-level benefits plus:
- Email notification of Extraordinary Extras for opportunities to win free tickets, last-minute ticket offers and discounts.
Gold Member: Gifts of $500 - $999 (All but $76 tax deductible)
All Silver-level benefits plus:
- Two complimentary tickets to any Organ Series, Jazz Residency or Theater Residency performance. Call 215-790-5321 to redeem
- Early access to prime seating
- Academy Gold, Broadway Philadelphia Subscriber VIP Experience (For Broadway Philadlephia subscribers only)
- The opportunity to add the name of a friend or loved one to one of the glass panels that line the tiers at the Kimmel Center
Platinum Member: Gifts of $1,000 - $2,499 (All but $96 tax deductible)
All Gold-level benefits plus:
- Listing in all Showcase program books
- Access to the Donor Concierge for assistance with purchasing tickets, ticket exchanges, dinner reservations, and other hospitality needs
- Invitations to special events including donor receptions, artist meet and greets, and more
For more information, or to make a contribution, call 215-790-5321 or send us a message online.
*Member discount is not valid on VIP or Premium seating levels for select shows. Member discount valid on all seats for Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Sunday evening Broadway Philadelphia performances. There is no discount on Saturday evening, Saturday matinee, or Sunday matinee performances.
All above discounts are subject to change or termination without notice. Tickets are subject to availability. Fees apply. Discounts are not applicable to prior sales. ALL SALES ARE FINAL. NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES.